Craig DiSesa, president and co-founder of The Middle Resolution, joins J.R. on his last podcast of 2018. On the show, we talk about how Craig became involved with Middle Resolution, what were their key takeaways from this last year in politics, and what is their upcoming agenda for 2019.
Issues addressed in this show include:
– The federal budget and national debt (see who we owe debt to – it’s mainly ourselves, but not only)
– Medicaid expansion and health care
– Education choice, health care reform at the state level
– State Senate races, in particular, incumbents Glenn Sturtevant, Frank Wagner, and Dick Black
Listen on Stitcher:
Subscribe to the show!
Listening to a Podcast:
1) Click the player and listen to it via your device
2) Go to Apple Podcast, Google Play or Google Podcasts, TuneIn or Stitcher.
– Subscribe to the podcast to automatically download new shows to your device when they are uploaded. (How to from Apple Podcast, Google Play, TuneIn and from Stitcher)
3) Added tip: Connect your device via Bluetooth, USB, or even 3.5mm to your car radio, select the aux or media input on your radio for your device, and press play on your device for the show either on the post or through Apple Podcast/Google Play/TuneIn/Stitcher.
On the Server (please allow a few moments for buffering):