Ambassador Jim Gilmore has returned from his post in Vienna representing the United States to the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe. An organization forged from the tension of the Cold War, Gilmore comes on the show to describe his role at the organization, what it hopes to accomplish, the realities of our relationship with our allies and Russia during the Trump administration, and America’s position on the global stage, especially in light of the recent withdrawal of forces from Afghanistan.
Gilmore also has plenty to say about current domestic policy, including on issues such as the national debt, energy, and spending. He also has the pulse of Virginia’s political climate and offers some suggestions for a GOP-winning message.
Learn more about:
Recent Gilmore Columns:
- Taxpayer relief: Time to reinstate the car tax cut (Richmond Times-Dispatch)
- Critical U.S. Pipelines Remain Stopped, As Russian Pipelines Are Greenlighted (Real Clear Energy)
- Statement on the Deterioration of Relations Between China & The United States (Office of Jim Gilmore)
Subscribe to the show!
Listening to a Podcast:
1) Click the player and listen to it via your device
2) Go to Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, TuneIn, Spotify, or Stitcher – Subscribe to the podcast to automatically download new shows to your device when they are uploaded.
3) Added tip: Connect your device via Bluetooth, USB, or even 3.5mm to your car radio, select the aux or media input on your radio for your device, and press play on your device for the show either on the post or through Apple Podcast/Google Play/TuneIn/Stitcher.
Watch the podcast on YouTube: