Episode 89 of the podcast is with Michael Ginsberg, author of “Debt Bomb.”
Ginsberg, a Washington, DC-area attorney, writes his first novel, “A political thriller, tied in to real events, about an apocalyptic threat to America that is ticking remorselessly in the background while Americans continue their daily routines, oblivious to the danger.”
In this podcast, Ginsberg and I talk about the book, its characters, his motivation for writing, how he managed to write it with a busy career and family life, going about getting the book published, and more! We also go into the very all-too-real events going on today between China and the United States.
The book, released at the beginning of July, is drawing rave reviews from across the country and internationally.
- “Debt Bomb” by Michael Ginsberg
- “What Xi Jinping’s Major Speech Means For Taiwan” by David Sacks, Council on Foreign Relations blog
- “Why China Buys U.S. Debt With Treasury Bonds” by Shobhit Seth, Investopedia
- “The growing U.S. deficit raises questions about funding as China cuts U.S. debt holdings” by
Weizhen Tan, CNBC
Subscribe to the show!
Listening to a Podcast:
1) Click the player and listen to it via your device
2) Go to Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, TuneIn, Spotify, or Stitcher – Subscribe to the podcast to automatically download new shows to your device when they are uploaded.
3) Added tip: Connect your device via Bluetooth, USB, or even 3.5mm to your car radio, select the aux or media input on your radio for your device, and press play on your device for the show either on the post or through Apple Podcast/Google Play/TuneIn/Stitcher.