This week’s guest is Rich Anderson. Anderson wants to be the next chairman of the Republican Party of Virginia.
On the show we talk about his background as an Air Force colonel, member of the House of Delegates, and being an advocate for Veterans and science and technology issues while in the House. But we also talk about how he feels the Republican Party of Virginia needs a refresh, and how he intends to be personally invested to get the job done. This interview was recorded last week.
Norm Leahy, columnist with The Washington Post, joins me to talk about the unrest currently in Virginia. He writes this week about the violence and challenges that lie ahead toward having a more peaceful union.
“An open ear is an open heart, and it shows the public that you can do more than just govern.”
- Rich Anderson for RPV Chairman
- Norfolk’s Confederate monument could be removed as soon as August (Virginian-Pilot)
Subscribe to the show!
Listening to a Podcast:
1) Click the player and listen to it via your device
2) Go to Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, TuneIn, Spotify, or Stitcher– Subscribe to the podcast to automatically download new shows to your device when they are uploaded.
3) Added tip: Connect your device via Bluetooth, USB, or even 3.5mm to your car radio, select the aux or media input on your radio for your device, and press play on your device for the show either on the post or through Apple