This week’s guest is Ben Loyola. Loyola is seeking the Republican nomination in the 2nd Congressional District where he hopes to challenge the incumbent, Congresswoman Elaine Luria.
Loyola escaped from Cuba as a child, is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy, deployed with the USS John F. Kennedy during Libya’s “Line of Death” claims, and retired from the U.S. Naval Reserves as a captain. He also founded Loyola enterprises, a successful company offering the warfighter state-of-the-art Simulation, Cyber Security, Information Technology, and Knowledge Management for training, analysis, and operations.
On the show we talk about his amazing history, being a small business owner in today’s economy, lessons learned from his State Senate campaign in 2011 with then-State Sen. Ralph Northam, and how he is the best person to win the nomination and defeat Luria.
Norm Leahy, columnist with The Washington Post, shares with us the secondary effects of Gov. Northam’s new mandatory mask order.
- Ben Loyola – U.S. Congress
- Masks to be required inside public places starting Friday, Northam says (Virginian-Pilot)
Subscribe to the show!
Listening to a Podcast:
1) Click the player and listen to it via your device
2) Go to Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, TuneIn, Spotify, or Stitcher.
– Subscribe to the podcast to automatically download new shows to your device when they are uploaded.
3) Added tip: Connect your device via Bluetooth, USB, or even 3.5mm to your car radio, select the aux or media input on your radio for your device, and press play on your device for the show either on the post or through Apple