Norm Leahy and I talk this week in Virginia Politics, including:
Kaine leads Stewart by 23 points in Wilder Center – VCU poll
A state of emergency declared in Charlottesville; what does it mean?
Corey Stewart’s “white nationalist” problem (The New York Times)
Another round of primaries in the US; “Trump Republicans”; Uniting the GOP (ex. Michigan with Schuette for Governor and James for U.S. Senate)
Scott Taylor’s Petition Problem (reporting by Dave Ress of The Daily Press)
– Taylor’s staff worked to get opponent on the ballot
– Dead man’s signature among those gathered by Scott Taylor’s staff for Shaun Brown petition
– Special prosecutor to investigate names gathered by Scott Taylor’s staff for Shaun Brown petition
— Quentin Kidd (@QuentinKidd) August 7, 2018
Governor Northam announces an offshore wind turbine demonstration and funding for an electric vehicle charging station network (why not Tesla?)
Reps Rogers and Cooper on Space Force Report
Logos being pitched by President Trump’s re-election campaign:
Help us determine what to call this show! Let J.R. know by joining our Facebook conversation group!
Subscribe to the show!
Listening to a Podcast:
1) Click the player and listen to it via your device
2) Go to Apple Podcast, Google Play or Google Podcasts, TuneIn or Stitcher.
– Subscribe to the podcast to automatically download new shows to your device when they are uploaded. (How to from Apple Podcast, Google Play, TuneIn and from Stitcher)
3) Added tip: Connect your device via Bluetooth, USB, or even 3.5mm to your car radio, select the aux or media input on your radio for your device, and press play on your device for the show either on the post or through Apple Podcast/Google Play/TuneIn/Stitcher.