On the podcast this week is Matt Klepeisz, Public Relations Manager for the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center. With more than 10,000 animals to speak for, Matt’s days are typically far from dull – or predictable. On the show we discuss:
– The aquarium
– It’s mission and research
– Programs and events
– Transporting Harbor Seals to Florida and Back
– How Matt got involved in PR
– Learning Communications and Marketing at Virginia Tech
– Why Loggerhead Turtles are Cool
– Coral Reproduction
– What Mermaids and Beer have in common
And much more!
Links of note:
Listening to a Podcast:
1) Click the player and listen to it via your device
2) Go to iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn or Stitcher – and please leave a review. and subscribe to the podcast to automatically download new shows to your device when they are uploaded. Listen to the shows through your iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn or Stitcher app. (How to from iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn and from Stitcher)
3) Added tip: Connect your device via Bluetooth or USB to your car radio, select the aux or media input on your radio for your device, and press play on your device for the show either on the post or through iTunes/Google Play/TuneIn/Stitcher.