Victoria Cobb, President of The Family Foundation, is a great guest to have on to discuss issues relevant to the family during ordinary news cycles, but when the news has been dominated by Supreme Court decisions, ridiculousness in popular culture, and odd activity at the state level, she’s particularly awesome.
In this podcast we discuss:
– How did she get involved in advocacy and with the Family Foundation?
– What is the Family Foundation? What is it hoping to accomplish? Is it more than marriage and life?
– Ultrasounds and their importance to a safe abortion
– If a woman does choose life, what ideas should the pro-life movement be supporting?
– What role do men play in the pro-life debate?
– Does she identify with the “womanhood” argument?
– What does she think of the women’s march and Michelle Wolf’s recent statement “God Bless Abortion and God Bless America!”
– The ruling on NIFLA v. Becerra
– Her view on the appointment of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court
– Attorney General Mark Herring seemingly siding with pro-life policy in filing a motion to dismiss a lawsuit in Virginia brought by Planned Parenthood and friends
Listening to a Podcast:
1) Click the player and listen to it via your device
2) Go to iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn or Stitcher – and please leave a review. and subscribe to the podcast to automatically download new shows to your device when they are uploaded. Listen to the shows through your iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn or Stitcher app. (How to from iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn and from Stitcher)
3) Added tip: Connect your device via Bluetooth or USB to your car radio, select the aux or media input on your radio for your device, and press play on your device for the show either on the post or through iTunes/Google Play/TuneIn/Stitcher.